1 Pkg. Turano French rolls 1 lb purchased roast beef or 8 oz. sandwich steak. 1 Fried onion 4 strips Roasted Red Pepper 1 slice Provolone cheese Mild yellow pepper rings (purchased)
1. Slice 1 onion into rings and fry them in a medium hot pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil until soft but still crunchy.
2. Brush 1 medium red pepper with oil and place on hot grill until skin turns black, turn and blacken all around.
3. Place the roasted peppers into a paper bag or sealed container until cool.
4. When cool, remove from the bag and peel the skin from the pepper, remove the core and seeds and cut into 1/2″ strips.
5. Heat your beef in juice purchased from the store.
6. When the beef is ready, open roll into a “V” place 1 slice of provolone cheese in roll fill with roast beef, fried onions, roasted red pepper, and 3 or 4 pepper rings.
This may be the best Beef sandwich you ever eat! If using sandwich steak grill steak in place of using roast beef.
Buy Italian Beef, Giardiniera or Italian Sausage Click Here. Have a recipe you would like to share? Go to our recipe submission form.