- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 8 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 small onion , diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup salt water to cover
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 cup white vinegar 1 cup olive oil
Place into a bowl:
- Green and red peppers
- Stir in salt, and fill with enough cold water to cover.
- Place plastic wrap or aluminum foil over the bowl, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, drain the salty water and rinse vegetables.
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and olives.
- Pour in vinegar and olive oil, and mix well.
- Combine with vegetable mixture, cover, and refrigerate for 2 days before using.